29 January 2009

5 Weeks to go

Until I have to turn the beast in.

So, here's what I've been doing:

First bread made in the basket-thingie. It turned out better than I figured it would.

Cheese and egg. Ummmm.

First laminated dough:



They uncurled and turned into weird triangles...

Second laminated dough. One chocolate, one roasted bell pepper, cheese, pesto and black sesame seeds.

Different shape, still second dough:

Drinking and dominoes:

Jasmine tea macaron. First made from my new favorite book "Macaron," by the big guy.

Lots of dishes too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mmmmm... looks good enough to eat ;)

8:21 AM  
Blogger Weeping Sore said...

What Steve said. The cookies, not the people.

10:15 PM  
Blogger WDW said...

Cooking huh? I'm not sure that will get the dissertation done any faster ... or will it? Does the food edit your paper if you promise not to eat it?

12:05 AM  
Blogger فرانسيس said...

The food makes it go faster. I don't know how. It just does. Trust me.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home